Thursday, August 18, 2011

Between Guests

How can an entire month have gone by?  Didn't I just watch the last Harry Potter movie and spend time lamenting about how quickly time goes by???  Here we are again.  But I have a good excuse: family and friends have begun to visit.  I was blown away a few weeks ago by two surprise visitors who were stowaways in my sister's (very tiny) suitcase.  What a blast it was sharing my current home with those guys! 
Tiny little cars covered in cute graphics- a totally Tokyo sighting!
As I type this, another visitor is on her way.  The next week and a half will be filled with lots of eating and merriment.  Especially because we're headed to HONG KONG, BABY!  I'll be back soon with a full report of all the amazing eats I'm sure to encounter.  Roast goose anyone?  Steamed pork buns?  Dim Sum?  Egg tarts from street vendors?  Oh yes.  Until then! 

1 comment:

  1. and now she's gone :( hope you had fun in hong kong darling! see you in tokyo x

    ReplyDelete