Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cheating

As most of you probably know, I've been in a committed relationship with a wonderful man for almost seven years.  While he continues to see other people, I have remained faithful to him.  I've even followed him around from place to place.  I consider what we have to be really special, and other people think so too.  Today I did the unthinkable- I saw someone else.

I never thought I would be that kind of girl but just like that- it happened.  I was so nervous!  It had been a long time since I did this with anyone else.  Would he like me?  Would I like him?  At first I was shy, but he was very warm and gentle.  He was tender at the right moments but rough when he needed to be.  I've never let anyone else touch me like that!  I started to relax, and then I even enjoyed myself.  Most of the time, my eyes were shut- I was afraid I wouldn't like what I saw!  But in the end it was great.  I have bangs for the first time in years.

You did know I was talking about a haircut, right?  Japanese stylists give you long massages before they chop your hair.  It's a nice touch.   

If my wonderful hair stylist is reading this- today was...different.  Not better, not worse, just different.  You will always be the one for me though.  I can't wait to see you again.    

1 comment: