Friday, April 22, 2011

The List

We're coming home next week!  It's going to be a short but sweet visit.  We are super excited about the wedding of two dear friends, and next Friday night is sure to be an event to remember.  While that is obviously our number one priority, we are compiling some other things to do as well.  Mainly eat.  Oh, and catch up with all our wonderful friends and family of course!  But also eat.  To be as efficient as possible, we've begun compiling a list. 

In no particular order:

Taco Bell
Ledo (preferably with cans of Coors Light)
Dim Sum
Popeyes (Spicy, of course)
Cheese (preferably including Roccolo from Cowgirl Creamery)
Wine (preferably red and full-bodied and preferably served with above)
Greek food (anything with lots of feta cheese, red onions, and olives)
Jaleo
Strong coffee
Our parents' cooking
Salads (no iceberg lettuce and no mayo based dressings)
Bread (must make teeth hurt when chewing)
Cool Ranch Doritos
Chips with Helluva Good French Onion Dip
Cherry Coke (the real stuff- no time for Zero)
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

I could go on for ages, but these are just some of the most important items on the list.  How can all this be done in one short week?  I'm not sure, but it's going to be fun to try! 

What would YOU miss eating if you were overseas?

1 comment:

  1. I think you covered the things I would miss, but I think I would add cream cheese to my doritos order :) Also some sort of cluck u chicken. Can't wait to see you both!

    ReplyDelete